Sure to become a family favorite.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Ready in: 2 hours
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: easy
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 block of cream cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup blue cheese
- 2 tbs grated horseradish - if you grate your own cut this amount in half
- black pepper
- sea salt
- 2 cups mixed Mexican Cheese blend
- cooking spray
- Wrap potatoes in foil and bake @ 450 until done.
- Put cream cheese, butter, sour cream and blue cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- While still hot cut the potato in half scoop out flesh (save skins to make potatoes skins) and place in bowl with the other ingredients.
- Season with black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Add Horseradish
- Mash by hand with a potato masher or with a fork - a mixer will make these too sticky
- add 1/2 cup mixed cheese and fold into mixture
- pour potato mixture into a glass casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray
- Cover with the remaining cheese
- Bake @ 350 until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown
- Serve hot