This is a great dip appetizer for a crowd. Serve with veggies or crisp crackers like a water cracker, Ritz or Triscuit. Enjoy!
Yummy Easy Shrimp Dip
- Ready in: 15 minutes to assemble + 1 hour or overnight to chill
- Serves: 8
- Complexity: easy
- 1 (8oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 chopped or grated onion
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Dressing
- 2 tsp. shrimp/crab boil (liquid) I use Zaterains
- Garlic power or salt ( to taste)
- 2 capfuls of Tabasco (to taste)
- 2 can tiny shrimp, drained and chopped
- Lemon juice (to taste)
- Let cream cheese soften and mix all above ingredients.
- It is better day 2
- If you're taking this to a party, double the recipe and keep some for yourself!