This classic hot sandwich is filling - but messy! Be sure to serve these with plates and forks. As a one-pot meal, sloppy joe's make a great camping dinner or lunch.
Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
- Ready in: 30 minutes
- Hamburger Buns (toasted, if desired)
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped
- Sprinkle of Garlic Salt
- Using a large skillet, brown the meat with the onions over medium high heat.
- Pour off the fat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Bring contents to a boil, lower heat, cover, and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Divide equal parts of Sloppy Joe mixture over each burger bun.