Perfect fresh tomato salsa for chips or gourmet nachos.
Pico de Gallo
- Ready in: 10 minutes + 10 minutes to let flavors combine
- Serves: 8
- Complexity: easy
- 2-3 large ripe tomatoes, diced and seeded(optional
- 1/2 red or white onion, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Prepare all of the ingredients and combine in a medium bowl. Serve fresh.
Most salsa won't be good after a few days, so only make as much as you need for one meal.