Fun for the whole family. Add some campfire fries and some grilled mac-n-cheese and you've got the perfect recipe for a summer camping cook-out.
- Complexity: easy
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Grill seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- Dinner rolls
- Optional Topping Ideas
- Assorted cheeses
- Barbecue sauce
- Dijon mustard
- Caramelized onions and red onion slices
- Pepper jelly (whatever's fresh at the farmers market)
- The old standbys - ketchup and mayo
- Jalapeno peppers
- Hot sauce
- Apple slices
Place meat in a medium bowl; stir in grill seasoning Worcester sauce and salt. Form mixture into 24 Mini Burgers.
Heat Grill to hot and drizzle each burger with olive oil. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side.
Let everyone choose their favorite toppings.
- BBQ blue cheese bacon burger - bbq sauce topped with sliced blue cheese, red onion slices and crispy applewood smoked bacon.
- French burger - dijon mustard, caramelized onions and Gruyere cheese
- Sweet and Spicy - Pepper Jelly (my current favorite is a mango habenero), dijon mustard a slice of apple and a slice of red onion topped with melted brie
- The Mexican - guacamole, salsa, fresh cilantro, topped with Monterey jack cheese and queso fresco.