Marinating the beef for 30 minutes or so makes the meat tender and juicy - perfect for a summer cook-out.
Marinated Beef Skewers
- Ready in: 30 minutes prep + 15 minutes (or less) cook time
- Complexity: easy
- Beef, cut into 1 inch cubes, about 1/4 to 1/2 lb per person
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Cut the beef into 1 inch cubes. Next mix the the remaining ingredients to make the marinade. Place the beef and the marinade in a gallon sized ziploc™ bag. This will help make sure each piece of meat gets covered in marinade. Allow the beef to soak in the marinade for about 20 to 30 minutes.
After the beef is done marinating push the cubes of beef onto skewers. Heat the grill to high heat and cook the beef on the grill until it reaches the desired amount of doneness. Serve hot with skewered or grilled vegetables.