This salsa is a great accompaniment to fish, especially fish or shrimp tacos.
Mango or Papaya Salsa
- Ready in: 15 minutes to chop & mix + 10 minutes to let sit for flavors to combine
- Serves: 10
- Complexity: easy
- 1 1/2 cup mango, papaya or both, diced and seeded
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
fruit salsas don't keep well and are much better served fresh, so only make as much as you need for one meal.