Simple and elegant. Serve with a crisp Chenin Blanc.
Lemon Rosemary Grilled Salmon
- Ready in: 20 to 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: easy
- 2 lemons
- 4 6-8 oz Salmon Filets
- 1 tbsp of dried rosemary or several spring of fresh
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Juice one lemon and combine with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. This will make a thin paste.
- Rub over salmon in a shallow dish and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Place salmon on 2 layers of tin foil
- Slice other lemon into rounds.
- Place lemon slices on top of salmon and drizzle with honey.
- Close foil packet and place on cooking are of prepared grill or campfire.
Cooking time will vary depending on grill or fire temperature. Cook to the desired temperature. Many prefer to cook salmon to medium.