This is a hearty sandwich filled with lots of Italian meats and cheese, topped with balck olive and tomatoes. This is always a winner.
- Ready in: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 Tablespoons Dijonnaise
- 4 hoagie Rolls, Halved
- 8 Ounces Deli Style Salami
- 8 Ounces Deli Style Prosciutto
- 8 Ounces Deli Style Ham
- 8 Ounces Deli Style Provolone Cheese
- Lettuce Leaves • 2 Roma Tomatoes, Sliced • 1 Cup Black Olives • 1-2 Cups peperoncino peppers, sliced • Pickles, if desired
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 Cup Black Olives
- 1-2 Cups peperoncino peppers, sliced
- Pickles, if desired
- Spread the Dijonnaise (a blend of mayonnaise and Dijon mustard) on the bottom half of each Italian roll.
- Layer on the deli style salami, prosciutto, ham, and cheese.
- Top with 2 lettuce leaves and 4 slices of tomato.
- Sprinkle on chopped black olives and peperoncino peppers.
- Close the sandwich and cut into even parts.