If you like chili hot then try this spicy chili recipe!
Hot and Spicy Chili Recipe
- Ready in: about an hour
- Serves: 12
- 12 oz tomato paste
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 3 24oz cans red kidney beans (drained)
- 6 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 Tablespoons parsley
- 2 Teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chipotle powder
- 1 Teaspoon habenero chile powder
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 whole red habeneros (deveined, deseeded and chopped)
- 6 jalapenos (deveined, deseeded and chopped)
- 2 New Mexican chiles (deveined, deseeded and chopped)
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 pound steak of choice
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 6 oz beer (1/2 can)
- shredded cheese
- chooped onion (optional)
- Saute the onion in a small amount of olive oil in a large pot until translucent.
- Bring to a simmer the tomato paste, tomato sauce, kidney beans, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper, chipotle powder, habenero powder, habeneros, jalapenos, New Mexican chiles, and dry pasta.
- While this is simmering, grill steak and brown beef and pork in a large skillet.
- Drain the meat, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut steak into very small pieces and add steak, beef and pork to sauce along with beer.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with grated cheese and chopped onions.