This is an easy recipe that is sure to impress.
Halibut Stuffed with Crab, Pears & Brie
- Ready in: about a 1/2 hour
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 4 - 8 ounce halibut fillets, cut a pockets in each fillets
- 6 ounces crab meat, lump or claw
- 6 ounces brie
- 3 Tbsp mayo and dijon mustard mixed
- ½ cup pear, diced
- 3 shallots, chopped
- finely chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar reduce to a syrup
In a small bowl combine crab meat, brie, dijon/mayo mix, pear, shallots and sage. Stuff fillets with crab/brie mixture. Brush both sides of halibut fillets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes per 1 inch of thickness, or until fish is opaque and flakes.
Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
Serve on a bed of vegetables.