Scrambled eggs without the frying pan. This is an easy way to make different eggs for each person. It's best to use ingredients that are already cooked, such as left over potatoes, meat or veggies from the night before.
Each ziploc makes eggs for one.
Easy Scrambled Egg Recipe
- Ready in: 2 to 3 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- other optional items such as:
- ham, turkey & or leftover meat from dinner
- mushrooms, spinach, green peppers, any left over veggies
- one zip lock bag
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- Crack the eggs into the zip lock bag, add all other ingredients.
- Put bag in pan of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from water. Open bag carefully, it will be hot.
- Pour on plate and enjoy.