A sweet, simple dessert that uses canned fruit for quick cooking and easy preparation.
Easy Dutch Oven Fruit Cobbler
- Ready in: 30 minutes to preheat the dutch oven. 10 minutes to assemble. 45 minutes cook time.
- Serves: 10
- Complexity: easy
- 1 large can of fruit (peaches, pears, berries, fruit cocktail)
- 1 package white cake mix
- optional: whipped cream
- optional: fresh berries & mint to garnish
- Preheat the Dutch oven, then remove from heat.
- Pour the fruit and syrup into the oven.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top of the fruit.
- Place several small pats of butter on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put lid back on oven and cook over a moderate coals for about 45 minutes.