Indulge in this heavenly fudge - once you have the basic recipe down you can add endless variations by adding other flavors, nuts and fruit.
Decadent Chocolate Fudge
- Ready in: 20 to 30 minutes + at least 2 hours to chill
- Serves: 12
- Complexity: easy
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- sprinkle of salt
- 1.5 tsp. vanilla
- optional - nuts, dried fruit and other flavors
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with the condensed milk and salt.
- When smooth, remove from heat and stir in vanilla and any optional ingredients like nuts, etc.
- Spread evenly into an aluminum-foil lined 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store in a tin at room temperature.