Curry Marinated Chicken Thigh Skewers
- Complexity: easy
- - 1-2 chicken thighs per person, boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch cubes
- - 1/2 cup olive oil
- - 4 to 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- - 1/8 to 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- - 1 to 2 tsp curry powder, depending on desired level of spiciness
- - 1 tsp salt
- - 1 tsp ground black pepper
Chicken thighs will remain more moist during the cooking process than breast. If you don't want to remove the skin and bone yourself it is best to purchase boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Cut each chicken thigh into 1 inch cubes. Each chicken thigh will make approximately one skewer.
When the chicken thighs are prepped, gather all of the remaining ingredients and whisk together. Put the chicken cubes and marinade in a gallon size ziploc to mix thoroughly. Allow to marinate for approximately 20 - 30 minutes in order to allow the flavors to mix well. When the chicken is finished marinating place on skewers and grill over high heat, approximately 2 minutes on each side. Check for doneness and serve hot with frilled vegetables.