This concoction we discovered on a rainy day. We were looking for hot and tasty and we found it.
Crazy Breakfast - Bacon and Egg Scramble
- Ready in: about an hour
- Serves: 8
- Complexity: easy
- 6 medium potatoes cubed
- a dozen eggs
- pound of bacon or ham chopped small
- 1 small apple thinly sliced
- Boil potatoes and apple till well done, drain off excess water
- Add bacon or ham and cook all together till meat is thoroughly cooked
- Add your eggs and mix several times until eggs are thoroughly done.
- Dish up and enjoy.
Have patience as it takes about an hour to cook up. Well worth the wait however.