Buy fresh crab cakes from the seafood case at the supermarket or a frozen version like Phillips™ or other brand to make this a super easy dinner or appetizer treat.
Crab Cakes with Tropical Salsa
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 4 Fresh Prepared Crab Cakes
- Tropical Salsa:
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- 1/4 cup minced red bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Combine the mango, avocado, pineapple, onions, bell peppers, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, and salt in a bowl and gently fold to combine.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Let sit for 30 minutes or longer before serving for the flavors to blend.
- If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before serving