Let everyone choose their favorite ingredients for these easy to make omelets.
- Ready in: 20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Basic Ingredients:
- 12 eggs or equivalent egg beaters milk
- salt & pepper
- Butter or olive oil or cooking spray
- Diced ham with Swiss cheese
- Crab meat and brie cheese
- Salami and olives with feta cheese
- Chicken tomatoes and garlic with provolone cheese
- Cubed beef and blue cheese
- Roasted vegetables and goat cheese
- Beat the eggs and milk with salt and pepper to taste until well combined.
- Pour enough for 1 omelet into a hot skillet with melted butter (or olive oil or cooking spray)
- Let it cook 30 seconds to a minute until the bottom just begins to firm up
- add your choice of ingredients to one half of the egg mixture
- continue cooking another 30 seconds to a minute
- gently lift one side to overlap the other
- Continue cooking until browned and eggs and ingredients are cooked through.
- Serve hot.