- 1 bunch mustard greens
- 1 bunch collard greens
- 1 bunch red Swiss chard
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Wash greens well in cold water; drain. Remove stems and chop leaves. Set aside.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pan, cook bacon on medium-high heat until it is halfway cooked.
- Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is softened and bacon is light brown.
- Drain off fat, if desired. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add greens and cook until tender, 10 to 30 minutes.