A tasty sauce to serve over hot rice or noodles.
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
- Ready in: 10- 15 minutes prep + 8 to 12 minutes cooking time
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 1 T oil
- 3/4 lb thin beef strips
- 2 c broccoli florets
- 1 pkg stir fry sauce packet or other prepared sauce to taste
- 1 c water
- 1/4 t Black Pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Add beef strips; saute 3 to 4 minutes; add in broccoli.
- Combine stir fry mix, water and pepper.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles.