This is great with the tangy ginger slaw.
Asian Style Pork Tenderloin
- Ready in: marinate at least 4 hours + 30 to 40 minutes cook and rest time
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: easy
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark sesame oil
- 1/8 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon, crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon, bottle ginger
- 3 green onions, chopped
- crushed red pepper to taste teaspoons pepper
- honey - to taste
- 1 (2 pound) fat-trimmed pork tenderloin
- Pour soy sauce and dark sesame oil into a medium bowl
- Whisk in brown sugar, green onions, garlic, ginger, chile paste, and pepper.
- Place the tenderloin in a shallow dish. Pour sauce over tenderloin, turning the meat a few times to coat.
- Cover dish, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Transfer pork with marinade into an aluminum foil-lined baking pan and cook over hot grill or campfire.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove, and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before carving.