Favorite Mexican Food Recipes for Camping and RVing
Mexican food is always fun and festive and a real hit for camping and RVing trips. Many recipes are easy to create and with a "do-it-yourself" taco bar, you can satisfy even the pickiest eater in the group.
- Make it easy with multi-colored tortilla chips and a variety of bottled salsa
- Chili Conqueso
- Black Bean Chocolate Chicken Chili
- Campfire Cheese and Spinach Enchiladas
- Black Bean Enchiladas
- Make your own tacos
- Try some imported Mexican sodas - typically available in most supermarkets next to the Mexican food.
- Get out the blender or your cocktail shaker and toast summer with the perfect margarita
- Mexican Beer frosty cold in a tub of ice