Every holiday has food traditions, some of these traditions aren't the healthiest options. For those who wish to celebrate, but also want to stay health, here are a few options for a healthier Hanukkah.
Beer Braised Brisket
Roasted Root Vegetables
Halloween Party Menu
Make this Halloween extra special by planning your own Halloween party. You can make your party as complex or simple as you want. Cook plenty of pumpkin, make regular foods spooky and invite your guests to wear their most outrageous costumes. Planning a Halloween party is fairly simple.
You will want to start with the decorations. You can focus on a more fall themed party, with plenty of nice autumn colors and decorative squash and gourds. Or instead you could focus on a more spooky type of party. For a spooky party you can find fake spiderwebbing, cut out paper ghosts and much more. For any Halloween party you will what to make sure that you have nice carved pumpkins.
After you have your decorations and guest list, you will want to come up with a nice Halloween menu. Good menu items include fresh fall foods, especially pumpkin items, which can be both savory and sweet. You can also turn cookies, cakes and other deserts spooky by adding some Halloween decorations. Cut out ghost cookies and frost them white, or put spiders on your cake and more.
Here are some ideas for a Halloween party menu:
- Camping Cookout | TexMex Fajitas & Homemade Tortillas
- Featured Recipe | Cioppino
- Camping Recipes | Comfort Food Classics
- Camping Recipe | Grilled Skewers
- Camping Recipes | Grilled Mahi Mahi & More
- Recipes | Maryland Crab Cakes + Crab Soup & Hush Puppies
- Recipes | Lowcountry Seafood Supper
- Eastern Carolina Barbecue Pork
- Recipes For a Northwestern Seafood Feast
- Summer Recipes | Vegetables