Camping recipes that will be a hit with the whole family.
Everyone loves a burger. These little bites are fun for kids of all ages. Let everyone choose their own toppings and include some grown-up or gourmet topping to please the adults.
French Fries are always a hit with the gang - add minced garlic for the adults.
A blend of upscale cheeses will make this a hit with young and old alike.
S'Mores are a camping favorite. Use crunchy peanut butter to satisfy the kids and add raspberry jelly for a twist on this all-time favorite.
Spring Grilled Salads and Grilling Favorites
With spring comes longer days, melting snow and the first tender blossoms and the beginning of grilling season. (I really never stop grilling - I've grilled at Steaks and Salmon for a group of 12 at 9,000 ft in a late spring Colorado snow storm, I've grilled a turkey breast in a torrential soaking rain on the Rougue River for Thanksgiving - but that's another story for another time.)
Spring is the official start to "grilling season" - with an abundance of warmer, sunny and mild days. So if your grill has been in storage now's the time to get it out, tune it up and get grilling.
Here are a few of my favorite spring camping recipes:
Grill Recipe Favorites:
Recipes for a Birders Brunch
Bird watching is a wonderful outdoor activity, and to fill up after enjoying an early morning bird watching and to prepare for more bird watching, a nice filling brunch menu is essential. Here are a few great ideas, which you can pack up for brunch on the go, or can enjoy as a sit down meal.
- Featured Recipe | Cioppino
- Camping Cookout | TexMex Fajitas & Homemade Tortillas
- Camping Recipes | Comfort Food Classics
- Fall Recipes | Homemade Apple Cider, Apple Cake, Waldorf Salad
- Camping Recipe | Grilled Skewers
- Best-ever | Meat Lover's Vegetarian Lasagna
- Beach Bonfire and Clambake
- Recipes for a Taste of the Tropics
- Recipes | Maryland Crab Cakes + Crab Soup & Hush Puppies
- Camping Recipes | Northeast Seafood Recipes