Recipes for a Birders Brunch
Bird watching is a wonderful outdoor activity, and to fill up after enjoying an early morning bird watching and to prepare for more bird watching, a nice filling brunch menu is essential. Here are a few great ideas, which you can pack up for brunch on the go, or can enjoy as a sit down meal.
Recipes | Mother's Day Brunch
Our Mothers do a lot of cooking for us throughout the year, this year surprise her with a homemade brunch that you put together yourself. This menu is easy, but delicious and she is sure to be happy on Mother's Day this year.
Spring Grilled Salads and Grilling Favorites
With spring comes longer days, melting snow and the first tender blossoms and the beginning of grilling season. (I really never stop grilling - I've grilled at Steaks and Salmon for a group of 12 at 9,000 ft in a late spring Colorado snow storm, I've grilled a turkey breast in a torrential soaking rain on the Rougue River for Thanksgiving - but that's another story for another time.)
Spring is the official start to "grilling season" - with an abundance of warmer, sunny and mild days. So if your grill has been in storage now's the time to get it out, tune it up and get grilling.
Here are a few of my favorite spring camping recipes:
Grill Recipe Favorites:
Throw a last minute Super Bowl Party with these quick and easy football party recipes
Throwing a last minute super bowl party can be stress-free & easy with these super tasty and fast recipes.
Grilled Chicken Wings & Shrimp Skewers with Dipping Sauces
- Seafood Soups and Chowder Recipes
- Camping Cookout | Fry Bread Tacos
- Featured Recipe | Cioppino
- Camping Cookout | TexMex Fajitas & Homemade Tortillas
- Fall Favorites | Pumpkin Recipes
- Camping Recipes | Comfort Food Classics
- Fall Recipes | Homemade Apple Cider, Apple Cake, Waldorf Salad
- Camping Recipe | Grilled Skewers
- Camping Recipes | Grilled Mahi Mahi & More
- Best-ever | Meat Lover's Vegetarian Lasagna