An Irish Feast
Keep Irish eyes a-smiling with this three-course Irish meal that features the finest flavors of the old country. Start things off with Bubble and Squeak, an oddly-titled dish that includes potatoes, cabbage, and savory fried bacon. Sop up the juices with Irish Soda Bread, and finish off your meal with an exquisite sherry trifle.
How to Make Cioppino
Cioppino is an amazing dinner dish. It combines the flavors of tomatoes and seafood in am amazing soup. Here is an excellent recipe that anyone can make, and it is the perfect opportunity to enjoy some delicious seafood.
Celebrate Alaskan Seafood Feast
The icy waters of Alaska are rich in all types of seafood. The bounty of Alaska's seafood industry is an important part of the state's economy and a blessing to seafood lovers worldwide. Alaska's pristine waters are home to a wide variety of seafood - from wild caught Copper River salmon to succulent Prince Edward Sound shrimp to Aleutian King Crab.
Camping recipes that will be a hit with the whole family.
Everyone loves a burger. These little bites are fun for kids of all ages. Let everyone choose their own toppings and include some grown-up or gourmet topping to please the adults.
French Fries are always a hit with the gang - add minced garlic for the adults.
A blend of upscale cheeses will make this a hit with young and old alike.
S'Mores are a camping favorite. Use crunchy peanut butter to satisfy the kids and add raspberry jelly for a twist on this all-time favorite.
Favorite Mexican Food Recipes for Camping and RVing
Mexican food is always fun and festive and a real hit for camping and RVing trips. Many recipes are easy to create and with a "do-it-yourself" taco bar, you can satisfy even the pickiest eater in the group.
- Make it easy with multi-colored tortilla chips and a variety of bottled salsa
- Chili Conqueso
- Black Bean Chocolate Chicken Chili
- Campfire Cheese and Spinach Enchiladas
- Black Bean Enchiladas
- Make your own tacos
- Try some imported Mexican sodas - typically available in most supermarkets next to the Mexican food.
- Get out the blender or your cocktail shaker and toast summer with the perfect margarita
- Mexican Beer frosty cold in a tub of ice
- Camping Cookout | TexMex Fajitas & Homemade Tortillas
- Camping Recipe | Grilled Skewers
- Best-ever | Meat Lover's Vegetarian Lasagna
- Recipes | Maryland Crab Cakes + Crab Soup & Hush Puppies
- Recipes | Lowcountry Seafood Supper
- Eastern Carolina Barbecue Pork
- Colorado Recipes | Pan-fired Trout + Jolly Rancher Vodka
- Camping Recipes | Southern Seafood Favorites
- S'more Recipes | A New Twist on and an Old Favorite